• Sensor time constant DIN 3440: ~30 s
• Protection type/protection class: IP 64
• Preferred application: Underfloor heating, open space heating
• Ambient temperature: –50 to 175°C
• Line length/material: 1.5 m/silicone
Every sensor cable can be extended up to 50 m using a 2 wire cable with a cross section of 1.5 mm2, without influencing the precision of the regulator. A screened cable should be used when laying the sensor cable in channels or near 3-phase electric lines. When using the sensor in a liquid medium an immersion pocket is absolutely necessary. Use an immersion pocket also when using the sensor for underfloor heating or open area heating, only then is an exchange possible by a sensor defect.